Hello great expanse,
I intend for this blog to be a space for my thoughts on video games. Specifically--but not strictly limited to--Japanese video games. Basically, any game that can be played in Japanese. The reasons for this are a little long too go to into detail here, so I recommend you check out this website--(ajatt.com)--if you are at all curious as to why someone would do such a thing.
Video games have been the dominant medium of my life. Playing them has shaped my perspective and my character. This blog will be a space to explore that, and will also serve as a recycle (reject?) bin for any article I submit to a gaming publication that is not published.
I am not here to argue the importance of the medium; I take for granted it's importance. Mainly, I will muse on design and the experiential qualities of play.
In case anyone was wondering, I am fluent in Japanese, which was mainly accomplished by playing a ridiculous amount of Skyrim (upwards of 1000 hours! crazy good localization!). No joke.
I may occasionally write in 日本語
Alright, time to try some stuff out.
以上だ.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿